Saturday, May 14, 2011

June Camp :)

Hello Again All!  I am really hoping it's not still snowing when I come in the beginning of June!  This is ridiculous and I'm still scared to drive! LOL :)

I heard back from Glen Moser today and there is nothing going on in the rec on the first weekend of June.....so now there is...DANCE!!!  I will be returning June 3rd, 4th and 5th.  We will be learning more routines and skills throughout the summer.  Please let me know if there is some event that will keep many from attending. 

Again the cost will be $30 for the weekend.  Parents will have the option of coming to the last 15 minutes of their childs class on Sunday, there will not be a big recital this time....I hope to do a larger one at the end of summer :)

Also if anyone is interested in ordering any of the new dance items please email me asap so we can get the order together.  Thanks again and hope to hear from you all soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment