Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dance Clothing and Bags

Hello!  First off, Congratulations to all my students for a wonderful recital on Sunday!  Thank you for all the birthday wishes and hugs :)  I will be putting in another order and would like everyone to know that they can still purchase items.  When the items are in you will be called and you can stop at Dale's Clothing to pick them up.  ALL orders will go through me NOT Dale's!  Please let me know if you would like anything asap.  Thank you!

Here are the items to choose from:

Burnout tee: youth S-L & Adult S-L    Y:$15  A:$17   (XS shirts are plain black not burnout)

Dance Pant: youth S-L & Adult S-L    $25

Sweatpant: youth S-L & Adult S-L      $25

Zip Jacket:  youth S-L & Adult S-L      Y:$30  A: $32

Dance bag: $12
I think all the merchandise turned out wonderfully so don't forget to thank Dale's Clothing if you are ever strolling by :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment