Monday, March 7, 2011

Times for Dance Camp and Recital!

Hello Again!  Hope everyone has been practicing and is ready for this weekend!  I was out of town so I apologize for not getting these posted sooner.  Let me know if you have any questions.  As far as the clothing goes, I am waiting for final prices from Dale's clothing.  If you have already paid for your order, we will get it worked out while I am down there :)

Friday March 11th
        2pm-3pm: 2yr old - pre-school
        3pm-4pm: 2nd-3rd grade
        4pm-5pm: Kind-1st grade
        5pm-6pm: 4th - 6th grade
        6pm-7pm: 7th and up

Saturday March 12th

        10am-11am: Kind. - 1st grade
        11am-12pm: 4th - 6th grade
        2pm - 3pm: 2nd - 3rd grade
        3pm - 4pm: 2yr old - pre-school
        4pm - 5pm: 7th and up

Sunday March 13th
          Recital: 1pm
I would like the dancers to come to the rec center between 11:30am and 12:30pm  to practice and make sure everyone is there before we start.  The younger children can come around 12:30 since we know how short attention spans are :)  I would like all groups to wear black.  If they want to wear an accent color they may but it isn't required.  I am crossing my fingers that the clothing will be done by Friday.
 
See everyone this weekend!!!
       

1 comment: