Tuesday, May 31, 2011

June camp POSTPONED!!!

Ok everyone, it took a lot for me to do this but I have to ask for your understanding in having to postpone camp for a couple weeks.  I have been moving family out of their houses, sandbagging, and volunteering for the past week.  I just don't feel as prepared as I should be.  On top of the flood my family got word last night that my cousin in WA was in a horrible work related accident and brain dead so they let him go this morning.  I know my parents will be heading to the funeral for sure at the end of the week, and if I don't go with, then I am on flood duty with their house.

I just know that I will not have my heart there and your kids deserve that.  I know how supportive your community is and I know you will understand my situation.  I am hoping to talk with Glen Moser tomorrow to see if June 24th-26th would work to re-schedule.  This way it is after father's day and before the 4th of July.  If there are any major conflicts you can think of can you please let me know asap and I can look at a weekend in July. 

I want to make sure that all know about the cancelled camp so please email, text, call, or message me on facebook.  If I don't hear from you then I will try to call. (sarahneigum@hotmail.com, 701-391-

Thank you all so much!  And to the ones who's children will be very upset....please dance at least one song with them this weekend :)

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment