Wednesday, May 25, 2011

June Dance Camp Times

Hope all are having a great start to their summer!  We are a little worried about WATER here!  Lots of sandbagging :)  These are the times for the next camp.  I am hoping I get enough students to come down so please let me know asap if your dancer/s are wanting to attend.  I only have a few signed up right now and will be starting to make calls.  I do understand that summers are hard to commit to things so this will be a trial to see if I should hold off during the summer and only come back again in the fall.  I would like everyone to sign up for the childs next year grade, not the one they just finished with so they all stay with each other.  Thanks and see you soon!

Friday June 3rd
        10am-11am: 2nd-3rd grade
        11am-12pm: 2yr old - pre-school
        2pm-3pm: 4th-6th grade

        3pm-4pm: Kind-1st grade
        4pm-5pm: 7th and up (depending on how many and would do an older class if any interested)

Saturday June 4th

        10am-11am: 2nd-3rd grade
        11am-12pm: 2yr old - pre-school
        2pm-3pm: 4th-6th grade

        3pm-4pm: Kind-1st grade
        4pm-5pm: 7th and up (depending on how many and would do an older class if any interested)


Sunday June 5th

        10am-11am: 2nd-3rd grade
        11am-12pm: 2yr old - pre-school
        12pm-1pm: 4th-6th grade

        1pm-2pm: Kind-1st grade
        2pm-3pm: 7th and up (depending on how many and would do an older class if any interested)
 



Please let me know of any problems with scheduling.  See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment