Monday, November 7, 2011

Skills, Stretching, Shimmys, and Smiles :)

Hello Everyone!  I will be coming to the area again November 19th and 20th for a skills weekend.  As I announced back in October, we never have enough time to learn skills to incorporate into the routines.  This is because we are working on memorization so much to get them perfect for recitals.  My plan is to take each group and critique and teach new skills, work on stretching to get those legs limber and a few counts of 8 to keep those minds working.  The youngest ones will of course work more on coordination and attitudes :)  I will also be offering the much anticipated "belly dancing class" for adults and those dancers that want to try it out.  Note: NO TUMMYS WILL HAVE TO SHOW!  But everyone is welcome to, as it is about the womans body not the most fit....trust me....it is hard, but awesome!  You can wear skirts and hip scarves, or even pants...really anything that makes you feel comfortable and "in the culture"

Classes will be $25 for the weekend 

Please let me know who will be attending so I can start thinking of what each dancer needs to work on.  Also let me know of any schedule conflicts asap.  The schedule will be as follows:

Saturday November 19th
10am-11am: Belly Dancing

11am-12pm: 2yr old-pre-school
12pm-1pm: 2nd-3rd grade
2pm-3pm: Kind-1st grade
3pm-4pm: 4th-6th grade
4pm-5pm: 7th grade and up

Sunday November 20th
10am-11am: 7th grade and up 
11am-12pm: 4th-6th grade
12pm-1pm: 2nd-3rd grade
1pm-2pm: Kind-1st grade
2pm-3pm: 2yr old-pre-school
3pm-4pm: Belly Dancing

Can't wait to see everyone! Call, email, text or facebook me :)
701-391-3439 or sarahneigum@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment