Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dreams in Motion Dance Camp!!!

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone had a great summer and continued dancing these last few months!  Since moving away I have decided I will be coming back to the Bowman area to continue teaching dance through mini camps...YAY!  I can't wait and I hope everyone will be patient with me as I start this new adventure with you :)  You were all so inviting and appreciative this past spring so I'm not too worried. 

I have scheduled the first mini camp for October 29th and 30th.  Each age group will have different scheduled times as soon as I have an idea of how many are interested and what age groups.  It will be an hour long each day for each age group.  If there are too many of one age group I will be splitting them so there are not such big classes.  If I get enough boys I would like to do a separate class for them so encourage them too.  I will also have some optional fun hours on Sunday afternoon for all the ages to get together or to ask extra questions.  We will be working on skills and different things they can do in between classes and camps to keep them interested and working while I'm away.  We will also be doing a few eight counts to music so they get their memories working again.  Each student will also be receiving a t-shirt so they can be proud of what they have learned and invite others for the next camp.  Cost for the 3 day camp and shirt will be $40. (please sign up early to make sure your child gets the shirt size they need) 

Shirt sizes are: youth: 2-4, 6-8, 10-12, 14-16, 18-20
                           adult: small, medium, large, X-large, XX-large
Until I think of a better way to do this....please email, text or call me with your child's name, age/grade, and t-shirt size.  sarahneigum@hotmail.com, 701-391-3439 

I am so EXCITED to come back to Bowman and see all my students :)  Thank you and please pass the word on to others! 

Come back soon as I will continue to put updates on the blog

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Lots of questions about times...I was holding off on this until I had more signed up not knowing what age groups I would be getting again. I will post age groups and times first thing in the morning. I can tell you that the first group will most likely be at 9 and then so on throughout the day. Each group will have the same time for the first 2 days and then the open hours for groups to do a little performance and fun time/halloween bash will be Sunday most likely from 12:00 to 2 or 3

    Please check back! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just heard that Scranton does not have school off on Friday :( If you are in Scranton please contact me so we can try to work something out. Maybe have a Scranton hour :)

    ReplyDelete